9 men and a lady

The men don’t know the lady. The lady don’t know those men. But they are in the lady’s house. They talk about cigarette, liquor, coffee, car and yeah… all that interest men. The lady just listen silently. The lady; it’s me.

Hey! Don’t’ get it wrong. They are not coming to my house. I’m doing transcription. Oh!! Headache for me… all the guys talk. Must finished up quickly… no more guys talk… enough of minimum 3 times per week: in a room of 15 guys (or more)..

I need a break… girls talk please.. must meet my dear best friend, Hasnizah. We will meet tomorrow morning. We’re going to have good food, girls' chat, window shopping and shopping for her. me? shopping? don't know yet... probably looking for new sport shoe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loghat teman, siri 2

Sekilas Sekinchan

Tanggungjawab seorang Juruwang