Thank you boss (my-ex boss actually)

Madam Pushparani (sitting), me & ex-colleagues

She is calm, soft spoken, serious, tedious. As her subordinate, I respect her. Never show her anger. Never show her physical illness. She is a motivator and like a mother to the subordinate. I ignored all the bad site of her from some of the colleagues. I know, she is a good planner and leader.

Today, I met her. Informed her the latest of my life progress and my upcoming in my life career. She 's smiling and congratulated me.
Few advice from her. And moral support from her... make my heart melted.
She told me, "I know, you can do it. You will achieve the best in life. Work hard for it. Don't screw it up. If I'm no longer working here, meet me. I want to see you as a better person"

"Yes mam... I'll struggle for the best"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loghat teman, siri 2

Sekilas Sekinchan

Tanggungjawab seorang Juruwang