Always near in my heart...

I'm happy tonite.. knowing someone from Simpang, Taiping.. Sugu the teacher.. we talk about his hometown which is my favorite place for shopping, eating2, meeting old frenz & new one, I was there as a student, shoppers, clerk, tourists, research & survey part-timer, teacher assessor, subordinate, daughter of the biz owner, library member, friend, industrial trainee, patient., tourist guide, driver, customer... what else? he he ... my teenagers time... 17, 18, 19 years old

yeah.. all my sweet memories... Taiping... always in my heart... not just the weather, the unique old & new buildings, the beautiful scenery, the food,

but the people themselves... what are your races, doesn't matter.. still remember, bought vegetables from Ah Pek at the Pasar Taiping.. he reminds me to be careful with my handbag... "pegang butul2... olang sikalang tatak boleh pecaya.. macam2 boleh jadi.." . I went to Taman Saga for my research assignment.. the Indian uncle, gave the information more than I need, I'm not just filling up the questionnaire... but get to know their life & family too... the malay young girls chatting with me during our Nutrimetics product session - juz like knowing me ages...

20 years ago & now... local people of Taiping town are friendly... miss Taiping town... always near my heart..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loghat teman, siri 2

Sekilas Sekinchan

Tanggungjawab seorang Juruwang